How To Get Free Business Advice
- If your parents are already in business can give you better advice because they well knows to you.
- They can give advice based on your abilities and current market situation.
- You spend more than 50% of time with your friends so they can be your best free advisor only if they are in the business.
- It can be possible that your friends can become your future business partner.
- If your any relatives who are in business, they can give you genuine free business advice.
- You can approach them for advice in related business which they are already working in.
- Any business person you know other than your relatives, you can get free advice.
- Business persons can have better business sense and known to current market situations.
- Score organization provides online free business advice for upcoming entreprenurs.
- They provide free learning or training programs for the new business persons or who is new to start business.
- Meetup.com also have made groups which has clear objective of collaboration for emerging or established business persons.
- On meetup everyone come to share their advice, experience and working with other peer groups or members.