How To Learn Animation
From Wiki Problem
Animation is an important skill for Graphic designers, illustrators and some of the web designers. This gives an appealing experience to users with interactive images. Animation in 2D and 3D is becoming so popular with Videos, GIFS and for motion graphics. Learning animation will add value to your career and passion.
What is Animation
- This is an art to animate characters and images collectively to create illusion.
- It is sequential quick images to form an illusion and animate a character.
Why should Learn Animation
- Animation is a creative field and is in high demand.
- It is an evergreen field, though tools will change, new innovations will be in demand.
Online Learning Sources
You can learn animation online with plenty of resources like
- Online tutoring websites.
Offline Learning Sources
You can join an offline training center where you can get certification or degree in animation.
There are many tools in animation, some of famous tools are:
- Adobe Illustrator.
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Adobe Flash.
- Adobe After Effects.
- Autodesk Maya.
- Autodesk 3ds Max. ...
- AutoDesk Mudbox.
- Autodesk MotionBuilder.