How To Change Password in Mail.com Account
From Wiki Problem
To change your password in a Mail.com account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Mail.com account and click on the "Settings" icon in the top right corner of the page.
- In the "General" tab, click on the "Change password" link.
- Enter your current password in the "Old password" field.
- Choose a new password for your Mail.com account and enter it in the "New password" field.
- Re-enter your new password in the "Confirm new password" field to confirm it.
- Click on the "Save" button to update your password.
- You will be logged out of your Mail.com account. Log in again using your new password.
That's it! Your Mail.com account password has been successfully changed. Remember to choose a strong, unique password that is difficult to guess to help protect your account.