How To Recover Mail.com Account
From Wiki Problem
If you have forgotten your Mail.com account password, you can recover it by following these steps:
- Go to the Mail.com login page and click on the "Forgot your password?" link.
- Enter the email address or username associated with your Mail.com account and click "Continue".
- You will be asked to select a method for recovering your account. You can choose to receive a code via email or text message, or you can answer the security question you set up when you created your account.
- If you choose to receive a code, check your email or phone for the code and enter it in the field provided. If you choose to answer the security question, type in the answer and click "Continue".
- You will be prompted to create a new password for your Mail.com account. Choose a strong password that is difficult to guess and enter it in the "New password" field.
- Re-enter your new password in the "Confirm password" field to confirm it.
- Click on the "Change password" button to save your new password.
- You will be logged in to your Mail.com account with your new password.
If you are unable to recover your account using the steps above, you may need to contact Mail.com customer support for further assistance.