How To Start IT Business in India
Select Location for Your Office
- Location of IT companies mostly in IT parks or outside of city.
- Office location should be noise free and don't have legal issues.
Register Company Name
- select company name which should be unique and available to register.
- Register company name and get incorporation certificate.
- Get required licenses and permits for IT business.
Get DIN Number
- Get DIN number from ministry of corporate affairs.
- Fill application form through eForm SPICe.
Get GST Number
- GST number is important for tax.
- Obtain GST number as you need it for pay tax.
Obtain PAN Number
- PAN number is required for tax payers as it is required for your all financial transactions.
- Permanent Account Number is important if you transact more than particular limit.
Obtain TAN Number
- TAN is essential document for business as it is require for TDS/TCS.
- You can obtain TAN from incometaxindia.gov.in website.
- Get funding from investors, your own savings or bank loans.
- If you have any other sources of income, collect your funding for business.
Build Your Team
- Build your team with experts and skilled people in the field.
- Build best working culture and motivate employees time to time with appreciation of their work.
Approach to the Clients
- If you don't have your own product, approach to the clients to get project.
- Pitch clients with your team skills, infrastructure, better costing and your past working feedback got from the clients.
Get Employee Insurance Registration
- Employee insurance like health insurance,life insurance are really important.
- It shows that you care about your employee not only on professional level but as personal level as well.